Wednesday 4 March 2009

More Snow!!!!

Woke up this morning to more snow. It was raining very hard when I went to bed, so didn't expect snow. Thought Katie would try and stay off college but no she has caught the bus at 7.30am this morning.
She has her work assessment today. Good luck Katie.
Business at the Craft gallery is a bit slow, but as we are in the 'middle of nowhere' in a garden centre car park it's to be expected (Who wants to do gardening this weather even if there wasn't a recession?)
Well I have to clear my workroom (the Skip) today as I have work coming from London (this is my 'proper job') I have to make some overalls for an ad. They must be as worn in 1929. So will clear a path to my sewing machine and empty the table (another avalanche in the making)
I am aiming to start knitting one sock a day (one sock ,not one pair) from today. I want stock for the summer when it arrives.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

One sock a day it nearly twice as many as two pairs a week!