Monday 13 July 2009

How time flies!

I cannot believe we are in the middle of July already! In the last month the chicks have got nearly all of their feathers. As hoped they are Speckled Sussex. One a cockerel and the other a hen. I have named them appropriately Hastings and Lewis. Brighton and Hove were the alternative names.
The garden is looking a bit better and the million plants I ordered have been spread around and looking good.
I have been knitting on my flat bed machines completing orders from the Exeter Craft Fair and the Axminster Garden and Craft Show. I now need to knit ready for the Mid Devon show in 2 weeks time.
The bamboo yarn knits up very well, producing fine, very soft silky socks and people are showing a lot of interest in it. ( there is enough yarn per ball to make two socks even though I have only showed one sock in each colour)

No comments: